Thursday, November 3, 2016

Trip for Two to Thailand






Close To My Heart is giving consultants a chance to earn a trip for two to Thailand! The trip includes visits to Bangkok and Phuket in 2018. This is really a trip of a lifetime and I would love to go! In order to make this dream come true though, I'm going to need to work my business hard. Here are my goals:
  1. Setting up more crops
  2. More samples of projects, blog posts
  3. Special facebook page for customers
  4. Vendoring numerous events
  5. Continuing classes
  6. I need members to Join my Team. (If you do, you could earn the trip too!)
  7. Helping team members achieve their goals 
  8. Hosting more FaceBook/online parties or home gatherings. Want to host a gathering online or in person? All of the details are here.
If you'd like to help out, please pass my information on to friends, family and coworkers. I've been scrapbooking for 20 years and am passionate about keeping those special family memories preserved and having an easy way to showcase them to friends and family. 

Here are some amazing inspiration photos of the trip I'm hoping to earn. I hope you will join me on my journey!








No comments:

Post a Comment